Friday, November 12, 2010

Star of Bethlehem Index

Because of my physics and astronomy education, along with my own studies of Jewish/Christian history and writing, I have focused a lot on the Star of Bethlehem as told in the Gospel of Matthew, Chapter 2. Because of numerous posts I have made on the subject, and plans for more, I am creating an index. With time, hopefully this can be organized enough to be useful to a reader not deeply familiar with the subject. I also want to have an easy reference page for when I respond to others that research this topic as well but with whom I disagree.

Dialog with James C. Sentell:

There is also a lot of art and tradition attached to the Star:
Many traditions of the Star and Magi are told by Richard Trexler, The Journey of the Magi.




In the future, I plan to write something that belongs on a shelf rather than a blog, but one must wait for that project to be completed.

No comments: